About the company:
Our Client, Hampidjan Baltic, a subsidiary of Hampidjan Group, specializes in the production of nets and ropes. The parent company, Hampidjan in Iceland, was founded in 1934. Hampidjan Group has evolved to become one of the largest manufacturing companies in its category, with operations in 76 locations worldwide and more than 2000 employees.
Currently, Hampidjan Baltic is seeking a highly motivated and experienced engineer to join our offshore Sales Team in Lithuania. The ideal candidate will have a background in the offshore industry and be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities, as well as maintaining and growing existing client relationships.
• Establish oneself as a technical authority and trusted advisor for Hampidjan Group customers, providing expert guidance on product selection, application, and usage for offshore projects;
• Prepare comprehensive commercial proposals, participate in contract negotiations, and oversee various aspects of custom design projects;
• Collaborate directly with Icelandic and Norwegian offshore sales team colleagues and local teams, including production and sales, to understand customer needs and develop customized solutions that align with customer specifications and requirements;
• Represent the company at various marketing and sales events, such as industry trade shows, conferences, and customer facility visits.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Marine Engineering;
• Preferably have 3 years of experience working in the Marine or Offshore industry;
• Inquisitive mind to understand products, services and strong problem-solving skills;
• Able to travel overseas with short notice;
• Critical problem-solving mentality;
• Able to build good relationships with customers and co-workers;
• Proficient with MS Office tools;
• Strong proficiency in the English language, both written and oral;
• Experience in high-added value technical B2B sales will be considered a huge benefit.
From 2000 EUR/month net and highly depends on the qualifications of the candidate.
What's on Offer:
This role will report directly to the Managing Director of Hampidjan Offshore and will be supported by the Technical and Sales Teams from Hampidjan Baltic in Lithuania. An attractive remuneration package, benefits, and challenging working environment and excellent career growth opportunities within the company would be offered to the successful candidate.
If you are ready to take on a new challenge and be a part of a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV and cover letter with your application.